Nov 15 , 2022
Happy November Honey's!
Although global warming is upon us, the colder days are coming! So its important that you have a moisturizing hair care regime.
Tis' the season for hair mask, deep condition, hair steams, treatments, trims, & more! You want to be sure that you have a stylist that cares for your hair!
You want to make sure you're also caring for YOUR own hair. So what does that include:
- Using a sulfate free moisturizing shampoo.
- Condition & detangle your hair. Starting with the ends and working your way up.
- Deep condition your hair. (I love Dr. Miracles & Its a 10 deep conditioner.)
- Be sure to get a trim at least once this winter. Depending on your hair growth & needs you might need more. Do not avoid this step this winter, honey!
- Take your vitamins.
- Use heat protector.
- Hair steam; Steaming enhances the overall health of your hair & scalp. Amongst other great benefits.
- Keep scalp greased and use hair oil. Be as generous or sparing as needed. Your hair porosity will determine your need for moisture and the products you may or may not need.
- Wrapping your hair up every night.
- If you've colored your hair be sure to use color safe shampoos & never skip conditioner.
- For my natural honey's Co-Wash is your bestie for the restie! (I love Bumble and bumble co wash and Matrix, A Curl Can Dream co wash)
Taking care of your hair is a form of self care! I know it can also be overwhelming but 5-10-20 years from now you will be so happy you did!
Any thoughts? Any tips you want to share that work for you?! Let me know, talk to me! I talk back :)