Dec 05 , 2022
5 Self Care Hair Care Tips
Happy December Honey's
I hope your winter is going amazing, we made it to the last month of the year! I just want to thank G O D !
Ok, so today I am here to give you 5 tips you can do this winter to care for your hair! With the holidays and life and work this time of the year some of us tend to neglect ourselves. Hair included but we are going to change that! Here are 5 simple tips that will make a short and long-term difference.
- Trim/Haircut (cut the dead weight this winter. literally & figuratively)
- Use the right shampoo & conditioner for your hair. (shampoo & conditioner should benefit your hair journey, be sulfate free, and color safe if your have color in your hair.)
- Diet/Water Intake/Vitamins
- Hair Steams (hair steaming is good for hair growth, good for low porosity hair, pairs well with a deep conditioning treatment)
- Low Stress (stress can lead to hair loss/shedding etc. keeping stress levels low will help combat that.)
I hope these tips help you and/or reminded you to take care of you! Hair care is a form of self care and its something we value at Hair to be Different! Let me know in the comments if this helped or if you have any other tips to share.
Talk to me, I talk back :)